Thursday, November 11, 2010

Raw Banana Stir Fry (Plantain Stir Fry)

Ingredients
Raw banana 1
Salt to taste
Red chili powder to taste
Subji powder to taste
Coriander leaves
Turmeric powder a pinch
Seasoning
Oil 3 to 4 tsp
mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Urad dal 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves
Method
Peel  the skin of Raw banana and cut in to  round slices.
Heat the oil in Kadai add mustard seeds once it splutter add urad dal, cumin seeds curry leaves.
Then add Banana slices, turmeric powder and stir thoroughly.
Then add salt , red chili powder, subji powder and cook covered for until banana becomes soft.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with hot Ghee rice or rasam rice.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Interesting recipe. I cant wait to try this soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a mid night snack later so that I can eat delicious food while I'm watching TV. I think this recipe is the perfect one for me. I will definitely try this.

Easy Stir Fry